The City of London Wealth Management Awards (COLWMA) recognise, promote, and celebrate quality of service from wealth management companies and individuals. Winners of the awards are determined by an online, public poll where around 50,000 votes are cast with the process overseen by an independent panel of judges.
JM Finn has a long history of winning COLWMA awards, stretching back to 2016 when we first won the award for Best Discretionary Service:
- Best Discretionary Service at the City of London Wealth Management Awards 2016
- Best Discretionary Service at the City of London Wealth Management Awards 2017
- Female Wealth Manager of the Year 2018: Kim Woolmer
- CEO of the Year at COLWMA Awards 2019: Steven Sussman
- Female Wealth Manager of the Year 2019: Lucy Coutts
- Best Investment Team for Charities 2020
- Best Charity Investment Service 2021
- Fund Manager of the Year 2021: Mark Powell
- Best Charity Investment Service 2022
This award is another testament to the quality of our client service as we continue to prioritise excellent communication, going above and beyond what is expected.