The following changes take effect from 1st January 2021 and are subject to regulatory approval:
- Steven Sussman will be retiring as CEO on 31 December 2020.
- James Edgedale will be retiring as Chairman on 31 December 2020 and will be taking up the role of Non-executive Director on the Board of JM Finn, whilst remaining as an investment director.
- Hugo Bedford will be appointed to the Board in the role of CEO on 1 January 2021.
- Steven Sussman will be appointed to the Board in the role of Non-executive Chairman on 1 January 2021.
- Dominic May will be appointed to the Board in the role of Chief Financial Officer on 1 January 2021.
Steven Sussman, current CEO commented:
“These changes represent a natural step in the firm’s evolution, whilst retaining continuity within the management team. I welcome Hugo and Dominic to the board and thank James for his long-standing tenure as Chairman and we both look forward to contributing to many more years of success for the firm.”