More specifically to provide a cleaner interface, increased security, improved connectivity with the firm and the refining of the Personal Library feature, which we feel will be very important to our clients in the future.
We were proud that the developers for our portal won the award for “Best Online Development” at the 2017 Systems in the City Awards. The independent judges gave particular emphasis to the high level of innovation and improved user experience displayed via the mobile app.
The portal is also available via an app which has recently been relaunched to reflect the new design and enhanced features. The app is available at the App Store and via Google Play.
Features of the client portal include:
• Clients can send and receive secure messages to their investment manager. In addition, we have installed one-touch dialling from smart phones to encourage communication.
• There is a Personal Library feature which allows all formal documentation to be stored on the clients’ online account.
• The current portfolio value can be viewed as at the previous night’s market close.
• A full and detailed transaction history and cash statement.
• The latest insight and news article that feature on the public website are available via the portal to ensure clients keep up to date with events at JM Finn.
• Two factor log-in details help safeguard your privacy and we have incorporated a secure log-in from smart phones or tablets (if available) via biometric, or fingerprint, identity check.