Our accessibility statement-
At JM Finn, we are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility points in mind:
- Our pages are designed to be responsive so that they can be viewed on multiple screen resolutions. It is recommended that you view the site on a screen of at least 800 x 480 pixels.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the zoom feature on your browser. The zoom feature can be found by going to the View tab on Internet Explorer and the Control tab (three dots) on Google Chrome.
Downloading PDF documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for PDFs.
To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre