At JM Finn, we are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility points in mind:
- Our pages are designed to be responsive so that they can be viewed on multiple screen resolutions. It is recommended that you view the site on a screen of at least 800 x 480 pixels.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the zoom feature on your browser. For details of how to use the zoom feature